MCRC and MAPS are pleased to host several organizations on Friday October 16th from 10AM to 3PM in an event promoting healthy living. The Health Fair is opened to the public and will feature several organizations with services and information offered at no cost or reduced cost (see list below). Please make time attend and encourage others to attend.
Organizations planning to participate include:
1. International Community Health Services (ICHS)
- Blood Pressure
- Blood Glucose
- Voter Registration
- Health Enrollment Medicaid / Quality Health Plan
2. Susan G Komen Foundation
3. UW Center of Pediatric Dentistry
4. Puget Sound Blood Bank
- Health Insurance
- Coordinated Care
6. Best Choice Health Plan Finder
7. API / Chaya
- Domestic abuse and Human Traffic information
8. 21 Progress
- DACA for Asian aand Pacific Islanders. Immigration advise for undocumented people.
- Transportation – Information on how to use public transport
The event is being brought to the community through a collaboration between MAPS MCRC, ICHS and MHP.