- Permanent food banks established at all Eastside Masajids – ICOE, ICOR, MAPS, ICOB and Sammamish
- Partnered with community organizations such as HopeLink, Muslim Housing Services (MHS) and Al-Sadaqqa to
provide food for Homeless families
- Completed a clothing drive across all Eastside Masajids to collect warm winter clothes for MHS
- Ramadan food drive for needy muslim families in our area – provided food for the whole month of Ramadan to over 200 families
- Clothing, toys and household items collected and sent to orphanages in Senegal, Africa
- Adopted a village – Tonegri- in Senegal Africa where we provide water, shelter and humanitarian needs to the 250+ people in the village
- Counseling and support for Muslim sisters – domestic violence, family issues etc.in coordination with API Chaya and other organizations
- Assistance for Islamic funeral services – transportation, washing and shrouding, burial etc.
- Hospice visits and coordination with local hospitals/funeral homes to educate on the caring of sick and dying Muslim patients
- Islamic funeral rites workshops conducted at various Masajids
- Single notification email list firstname.lastname@example.org created to reach individuals who are trained and available to conduct Janazah Ghusl
- Several Panel discussions/workshops conducted on healthy marriages and family
- Safety workshop conducted where officers from the Bellevue Police Department demonstrated how we could protect our homes from theft and breakins
- Completed the backpack project to provide food to needy students in Bellevue high schools
- Created a homeless resource sheet with information where the homeless can find help. These were distributed along with a $1 donation.
- Ongoing sandwich making and distribution to the needy at North Helpline in Seattle – last Sat. of each month.
- Providing hot meals at the Sophia Way Women’s shelter in Bellevue – Last Tuesday of each month
- Support for Tent City and Camp Unity homeless shelters – hot meals, supplies etc.