The MAPS MCRC Community Clinic will be open on Sunday, September 15th, 2019 from 10AM-1PM and is now taking appointments!
This month, we will have the following services available:
- Primary Care (family medicine, internal medicine, pediatrics)
- Behavioral Health and Wellness
To schedule an appointment please email us at email@example.com or call us at 206-486-5352 with the following information:
1) First and Last name of patient
2) Birth date
3) Phone number
3) A brief reason for appointment (ex. heart health, wellness exam, etc.)
4) Preferred appointment time (the first appointment time is at 10AM and the last appointment time is at 12:30PM for all providers)
We highly recommend scheduling an appointment, although we will try to accommodate everyone. As usual, all are welcome.
At our next clinic (Sunday, Oct. 20), we will be operating a flu clinic for adults and children. This will be on a walk-in basis and you do not need an appointment for flu shots. Flu shots will be free of charge.
Thank you for your continuous support!
Nehath Sheriff | Clinic Director