MAPS-MCRC is organizing a Blood Drive in partnership with Bloodworks Northwest on date below:
Register at : http://mcrcseattle.org/?p=16
When: Friday September 21st 2018 10am-5pm
Where : MAPS, 17550 NE 67th Ct., Redmond WA 98052
Please read the following information carefully before registering to donate blood. In order to be eligible to donate blood you should meet ALL of the following criteria:
– Be at least 18 years of age
– Be In good health at the moment having had no illnesses in past 3+ years related to blood.
– Not taking any medications like antibiotics or blood thinners other than baby aspirin
– Have had no implants, grafts or tattoo in the past 1 year. This includes dental grafts.
– Have not traveled to countries where Malaria is endemic, eg: India Pakistan Bangladesh Sri Lanka and the far east in past one year and had malaria in past 3 years.